TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 to 4 fish shipping rate: $17.99
5 fish and on shipping rate: $29.99
Any fish bigger than 5” will require Overnight shipping at $69.99
- Shipping Costs include shipping materials and handling.
- We ship Mondays to Wednesdays. We use 2 to 3 days shipping services; Fedex, UPS or USPS, the one that better fits to the destination.
- After you place your order, the fish will be fasted and prepared for the trip. We will carefully select them to ensure you receive strong, beautiful and healthy fish.
- All our fish will be professionally bagged with oxygen, ammonia remover, and other products used for shipping live fish, in a heavy-duty double bag . The box will be insulated with Styrofoam panels and will use heat or cool packs if need it. However, we cannot protect your order from occasional rough handling by the shipping service or dropping by delivery personnel. Therefore, If something goes wrong, Please, contact us and We will make it right for you.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiry about custom shipping needs. We are happy to assist you.
- By phone: 813 4199336
- Our physical address is: 5363 Ruth Morris Road, Wimauma, Florida, 33598
- By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL PICK-UP: PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE FOR SCHEDULE A CURBSIDE PICK-UP FOLLOWING THE COVID-19 RECOMMENDATIONS
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE - REFUND POLICY
- In the very rare event of Dead On Arrival (DOA), we will GLADLY work with you to issue you a refund or to send replacement. Please contact us within 4 hours of first delivery attempt, so that we can discuss how we will proceed.
- Do not discard your DOA fish. To claim DOA, we WILL REQUIRE PROOF in the form of 2 pictures of the dead fish: one in the unopened bag and one lying on PAPER. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this requirement.
- The buyer is responsible for making arrangement for receiving the fish as soon as the package arrives.