The CAF-10 is a simple, classic and economical sponge filter for beginner and advanced aquarists alike. The specially developed foam materials of each CAF sponge filter supports the colonization of bacteria, allowing for mechanical and biological filtration. The process breaks down harmful ammonia and nitrite material resulting in a cleaner living environment for your fish.
The CAF-10 is weighted and used an airlift system for superior filtration and silent operation. The CAF sponge filters can be used as stand-alone filters, although many customers find them particularly useful as breeding filters or as a secondary filter. The CAF-10 will fit most external or top filters so it can also be used as pre-filtration unit.
- Excellent for breeders and hatcheries
- Install with an Air Pump or Powerhead
- Less maintenance than traditional filters
- Easy and fast to clean
- Economical and longer lasting
- Sponge Filter
- Up to 10 Gallons
- 60 Pores/Linear Inch
- Base Diameter: 2.00 inches
- Sponge Diameter: 2.00 inches
- Uplift Tube Height from Top of Filter: 1.50 inches
- Sponge Height, Base to Top: 1.75 inches
- Full height w/ Sponge and Uplift Tube: 3.50 inches
- Uplift I/D: 0.56 inches (9/16)